Sunday, Sept 30th, 12:00-7:00 pm
In High Gear: Dancing to Faster Blues
A Full Weekend! We are pairing the Immersion Workshop with…
- Friday Night Blues: Live music at La Nacional w/ King Solomon Hicks
- Saturday Blues in the Park!
- Sunday Immersion Workshop
What is the Immersion Workshop?
The Immersion Workshop is a full day workshop focused on YOU, the dancer, the learner, the person.
RSVP on Facebook!
As a student in the Immersion Workshop you will spend the day dancing and conversing with peers & advanced dancers, continuously receiving feedback on issues specific to you as an individual. The day will include group games, fun activities, and time for personal and partner related exploration.
The Immersion workshop is the experience of a 6 hour private lesson meets a practice session with your favorite dancers! With so much attention from such a variety of perspectives, it is an invaluable experience guaranteed to help your dancing soar to new heights.
- Ripley Grier Studios, 520 8th ave
- 12:00-12:30 Intro, Warm Up
- 12:30-1:45 Learn, Learn, Learn
- 2:00-3:00 Feedback & Practice
- 3:00-4:00 Lunch Break: eat together in studio
- 4:00-5:15 Interest Groups: choose a topic & go deep
- 5:30-7:00 Spotlights, Sharing, Feedback
- $120 regular registration, by Tuesday, September 25
- $140 late registration, after Tuesday, Sept 25, 11:59pm