Our weekly Friday dance party is all about good music and good people. We focus on creating community and connecting with your fellow dancers for more than just a few fleeting minutes on the floor. At FNB you will also hear a greater range of music than just classic Blues- we like to mix it up a little.
8-9 Fundamentals Lesson
9-10 Intermediate Lesson
10-2 Dance with DJ
- 3rd Fridays of the Month: The dance is held in a beautiful performance hall called la Nacional: 239 W14th st, NY, NY. East of 8th ave, go up the stairs to the red double doors.
- Most other Fridays are at Sparks: 161 w22nd st btwn 6th & 7th, a welcoming informal studio in the back of a tile shop, true to the NYC underground feel. Speakeasy anyone? Occasionally we have special events…please check the calendar to see where we are.
- At Sparks: the lesson is $10, Dance is $10 At la Nacional: the lesson is $10, Dance is $12
- Bring dance shoes with smooth bottoms for turning (flat soles recommended), especially when wet outside
- All ages. Wine and Beer sold at la Nacional, No bar at Sparks, but join us in bringing alcohol to drink & share!
- There is no dress code. Prioritize comfort, within reason.
Stay updated by joining our Facebook group!