Is kind of awesome, actually. I’m having a great time. Since taking over for Mihai, I’ve met so many amazing people and learned so much.
Here are a few things I’ve learned:
– If you give them the opportunity, people are actually very kind and want to help out
– Red light bulbs are sexy, blue ones are weird. Don’t even try Green.
– Sometimes you just have to let things go, its not always going to work out the way you had planned- it might work out better!
– NYC tap water is some of the best in the world- and it tastes just as good as bottled water.
– Its amazing what you can accomplish with a couple pieces of tape and a plastic cup.
-European accents are hot. European dancers are even hotter.
– Altoids are a dancer’s best friend.
– Always buy more paper towels then you think you will need. Double it for toilet paper.
– Sharpie Markers work better on the clear cups then on the red ones. And you have to write on the cup Before you fill it with water.
And with those words of wisdom, I’ll see you on the dance floor 🙂
Love and Dancing,